Welcome!

My name is Mary Ann Whitehead Overson and this blog is dedicated to all the amazing men and women who came before me: my ancestors. I also want to acknowledge my father, Armand Toyn Whitehead, who is the person responsible for a lot of the content in this blog; my dad has spent countless hours collecting and preserving photos and histories, and preserving them on the computer so that they can be handed down for generations. Thank you, Dad!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Welcome to the Whitehead & Jensen Family Forum!

I intend this blog to be a place where descendants in the Whitehead and Jensen family line can come and learn more about their heritage.  I hope that everyone will feel free to contribute and share what stories and photos and other information they have.  Family History has been a huge part of my life, thanks to my parents, and has recently become a way for me to understand myself.  Through reading and discovering more about the amazing people who came before me, I have come to realize that my life means so much more, that I'm really stronger than I thought I could be, and has solidified my testimony and faith in Heavenly Father and His son, Jesus Christ.  Please be patient with me as I work toward building this site - I do have a family of my own and they come first.  Keep checking back, and if you like what you see (or even if you don't), please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment