Welcome!

My name is Mary Ann Whitehead Overson and this blog is dedicated to all the amazing men and women who came before me: my ancestors. I also want to acknowledge my father, Armand Toyn Whitehead, who is the person responsible for a lot of the content in this blog; my dad has spent countless hours collecting and preserving photos and histories, and preserving them on the computer so that they can be handed down for generations. Thank you, Dad!

Monday, March 26, 2012

John Phillip Jensen

Buried in Goshen City Cemetery, Goshen, Utah, USA
John Phillip Jensen was born to Emma Louisa Bale Pitt Jensen and Charles Christopher Jensen 8 Apr 1932, in Goshen, Utah, Utah, USA.  He was child # 8 for them.  He was born prematurely, which would have probably been just fine if he had been born today, but there was nothing to be done for premies back then.  He was a fighter though, because he lived to see the dawn of a new day, but it was not to be.  He died on 9 Apr 1932 in Goshen.

Death Record for John Phillip Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment