Welcome!

My name is Mary Ann Whitehead Overson and this blog is dedicated to all the amazing men and women who came before me: my ancestors. I also want to acknowledge my father, Armand Toyn Whitehead, who is the person responsible for a lot of the content in this blog; my dad has spent countless hours collecting and preserving photos and histories, and preserving them on the computer so that they can be handed down for generations. Thank you, Dad!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Josephine May Nixon and Erastus Goddard Whitehead

Some new photos I came across today, ones I've never before seen:
Josehpine May Nixon Whitehead: It's unknown when this was taken, but the original is in possession of Marilyn Williams.  This is a Photoshopped version, since the copy I have is quite deteriorated.  With how old these photos are, it's a wonder we even have them!

Erastus Goddard Whitehead, c. 1905.  I think he was the most handsome man!  I bet Josephine did, too!

Here is a photo of their house in St. George:
Erastus G. Whitehead home, 89 W. Diagonal Street, St. George, Utah.

Another view of E. G. Whitehead home.  This home is still standing (and for sale, I understand).

No comments:

Post a Comment