Welcome!

My name is Mary Ann Whitehead Overson and this blog is dedicated to all the amazing men and women who came before me: my ancestors. I also want to acknowledge my father, Armand Toyn Whitehead, who is the person responsible for a lot of the content in this blog; my dad has spent countless hours collecting and preserving photos and histories, and preserving them on the computer so that they can be handed down for generations. Thank you, Dad!

Monday, December 10, 2012

To all the Descendants of Adolpus Rennie Whitehead

I am always uncomfortable when it comes to asking for money, no matter how worthy the cause, so please know that I wouldn't post this if I didn't think it was important!

My dad forwarded this email to me the other day, from a cousin, Leslie V. Cook:
LESLIE V.  COOK
Obviously, it is entirely up to you to decide if you'd like to participate.  I think it's important that we try to preserve as much as we can for our future generations, and am therefore going to help out.  You can contact Leslie V. Cook at cookles@yahoo.com
for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment